Saturday, January 29, 2011

Missing Pet Dog

Dear Residents,
This is a special request from a member resident whose pet dog is missing.

That Pomeranian pet dog named "Goldie" was missing in front of a house along SS2/96 on Friday (28 Feb.) morning between 9:30am to 10:00am. The dog leash slipped off a woman's hand as it went after another stray just in front of her house. The last time she saw it ran towards SS2/103 and gave chase in her car but could not find the dog. This Pomeranian pet dog was a gift to her from her friend and she is very fond of it.

We seek your help and assistance urgently in locating this pet dog.
Its pictures are attached herewith.
If you have any info on that dog, please immediately contact Mr. Alvin Foo @ 012-313 8743 or Mdm. Cheah @ 012-309 2800.

Thank you very much.
Security Committee

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. http://regionalbar.com/invisible-dog-fence-reviews/

    ReplyDelete